This document outlines the terms and conditions under which "You" can be accepted into the FastTrack Fundraising Affiliate program as an Affiliate. As a part of this program, you agree to provide various types of promotional support in return for compensation for fundraisers completed by groups/individuals who select you as their Affiliate during the process of choosing a fundraiser.
1. Effective Date: This agreement becomes effective when you recieve an e-mail from FastTrack Fundraising confirming our acceptance of your application.
2. Evaluation Criteria: We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the program. Unsuitable sites include those that:
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (in our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the program, we may terminate this Agreement.
- Promote violence
- Are libelous, disparaging or defamatory
- Promote illegal activities
- Promote discrimination based on age, disability, nationality, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation
- Contain little or no original content
- Contain materials that are sexually explicit, obscene, harmful, or harassing
- Contain otherwise objectionable material
- Incorporate materials that infringe upon copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights
We reserve the right to deny membership in the program to any applicant.
3. Links on your Site:
We will provide you with guidelines and graphical artwork to use in linking to our home page. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special "tagged" link formats to be used in all links between your site and our site. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and our site properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to our site placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as "Special Links." You will earn referral fees only with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
You acknowledge that, by participating in the Affiliates program and placing any Special Links within your site, FastTrack Fundraising Corporation may receive information from or about visitors to your site or communications between your site and those visitors. Your participation in the FastTrack Fundraising Corporation program constitutes your specific and unconditional consent to, and authorization for, FastTrack Fundraising Corporation's access to, receipt, storage, use, and disclosure of any and all such information, consistent with the policies and procedures set forth in FastTrack Fundraising Corporation's Privacy Notice.
Once enrolled in the program, your compensation will be calculated and paid as follows:
You will earn referral fees based on Qualifying Revenues and Qualified Leads according to referral fee schedules to be established by us.
"Qualifying Revenues" are revenues derived by us from our fundraising sales, excluding costs for shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, taxes, service charges, credit card processing fees, returns and bad debt.
"Qualified Leads" are potential customers who expressed genuine interest in FastTrack Fundraising's products or services, and discovered FastTrack Fundraising as a result of your promotional efforts.
The current referral fee schedule is:
Discount Card Fundraiser
12% of Qualifying Revenues from all sales each month of FastTrack Fundraising's to groups who complete a discount card fundraiser as a result of your promotional efforts..
7% of Qualifying Revenues from all sales each month of FastTrack Fundraising's to groups who complete a product (quick-sell or brochure) fundraiser as a result of your promotional efforts.
$1 per fundraising guide request (Qualified Lead) each month, generated as a result of your promotional efforts.
$2 per fundraising brochure request (Qualified Lead) each month, generated as a result of your promotional efforts.
5. Payment Schedule: Accounts with a minimum of $30 earned within 6 months will have payments mailed as a check on the 15th of each month for all prior months' compensation. If an account does not earn $30 within 6 months, any accrued balance will be forfeited.
6. The Referral Fees and the Commission rates are subject to change at any time at our sole discretion without notice. In order for you to generate a Commission, the referred customer must accept the delivery of the Product at the shipping destination, remit full payment to us and not cancel the order or return the Product to us. We reserve the right to change or modify our return policies at any time without notice at our sole discretion. You will not be eligible for a referral fee under the following circumstances:
- A party comes to FastTrack Fundraising through your site and does not purchase anything and then returns to FastTrack Fundraising via another Affiliate at a later date and then makes a purchase. The second Affiliate will receive the credit for the ultimate purchase.
- The customer does not provide our customer service with your Affiliate information when ordering by phone.
- If a referred customer cannot be tracked by our online ordering system for any reason.
7. Limited License
You have a nonexclusive, limited, revocable right to use our icon and other like images only for the purpose of identifying your site as an Affiliate and to generate subscription sales. You may not modify any of our images. We reserve all rights for the icon, our trade names and trademarks. We may revoke your license at any time by giving you written notice.
8. Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, contents, and maintenance of your site. We take no responsibility for content or functionality of your site.
9. Relationship of Parties
Nothing in this Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties.
10. Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program.
We cannot guarantee that our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any consequences arising from any interruptions or errors.
Acceptance of this agreement by both parties indicates your acceptance into the program by FastTrack Fundraising Corporation and your commitment to execute on the promotional elements outlined in this agreement.
12. Terms and Conditions
The term of this Agreement will take effect upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason. We may choose to terminate this Agreement if we determine your site content is inappropriate, you have breached any conditions of this Agreement, or if you are sending "spam" (mass, unsolicited e-mail messages) to customers.
You are only eligible to earn referral payments on subscriptions purchased during the term of the Agreement. Payments earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the subscription is not canceled. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. Upon one-week's notice, FastTrack Fundraising Corporation may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Agreement or the Service, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or other content. We also reserve the right to modify any portion of this Agreement.
IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY FUTURE MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO THE AFFILIATE, OR CAUSE THE AFFILIATE TO NO LONGER BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, THE AFFILIATE OR FASTTRACK FUNDRAISING CORP. MAY CANCEL THE AGREEMENT. AN AFFILIATE'S CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES A BINDING ACCEPTANCE BY THE AFFILIATE.
13. Prevailing Law: This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California.
Contact Information: FastTrack Fundraising Corp.
Attn: FastTrack Affiliate Program
3550 Wilshire Blvd #1520, Los Angeles, CA 90010
affiliate@FastTrackFundraising.com; (866)-4FASTFUNDS (866.432.7838)