CalPak Snack Pack Fundraiser
- Variety of popular brand name snacks
- Proven $1 sellers
- Meets SB12 health regulations
- Comes with 4 carriers for convenient selling
- 3-9 business days
Pricing & Profit – How much do you want to raise?
# Participants # Snacks sold each = $- profit!
|Cases Bought||Cost per Case||You Raise||Profit %||Your Total Profit!|
|8-24 cases||$156.00||$2,112 - $3,484.80||41%||$844.80 - $1,393.92|
Each case contains 4 carriers of 66 snacks. Each snack sells for $1, raising $264 per case.
How It Works
Order a case of snacks. We recommend 1 case per 4 fundraising participants. Quick delivery in 3-9 days (depending on location).
Sell each snack for just $1 (Each case sells for a total of $264.00)
Make up to 45% Profit on every snack - up to $118.80 per case!
About the CalPak Snacks (Trans-Fat Free!)
Each case is divided into 4 carrier bags containing 66 snacks each (264 total snacks).
- FRITO LAY Baked Cheetos Flamin' Hot (5)
- FRITO LAY Doritos Nacho Cheese Reduced Fat (4)
- GENERAL MILLS Chex Mix Honey Nut (6)
- GENERAL MILLS Simply Chex Chocolate Caramel (3)
- GENERAL MILLS Simply Chex Strawberry Yogurt (3)
- KELLOGG’S Rice Krispies Treats (12)
- KRAFT Chile Picante Corn Nuts (7)
- BISCOMERICA Animal Snackers (3)
- BUZZ STRONG Chocolate Chip Cookies (12)
- KARS Salted Peanuts (3)
- KARS Blazin’ Hot Peanuts (3)
- PEPPERIDGE FARM Goldfish (5)
Snacks stay fresh for 2 months or more. Each snack contains less than 35% fat, less than 35% sugar, less than 10% saturated fat, and less than 250 calories! Brand names and market tested for quality you can trust.
For kids with peanut allergies, we also offer a Peanut-Free Pak™, which contains: 8 Chili Cheese Fantastix 1.0oz (Frito Lay), 6 Cheddar Chex Mix 1.75oz (General Mills), 4 Simply Chex Chocolate 1.25oz (General Mills), 8 Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers 1.5oz (Pepperidge Farm), 6 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crisps Bag 1.0oz (General Mills), 7 BBQ Corn Nuts 1.3oz (Kraft), 3 Strawberry Cheerios Bars 1.3oz (General Mills), 3 Trix Cereal Bars 1.3oz (General Mills), 3 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars 1.3oz (General Mills), and 18 Rice Krispies Treats 1.3oz (Kellogg's).
|Item||Serv Size||Grams||Cals||Fat Cals||Fat (g)||% Fat||Sat Fat (g)||% Sat Fat||Trans Fat||Sodium (mg)||Sugars (g)||% Sugar|
|Baked Flamin' Hot Cheetos (Frito Lay)||.8 oz.||24.8||120||40||4.5||33%||0.5||4%||0||210||0||0%|
|RF Doritos Nacho Cheese (Frito Lay)||1.0 oz.||28||130||45||5||35%||1||7%||0||220||2||7%|
|Simply Chex Strawberry Yogurt (Gen Mills)||1.2 oz.||34||140||35||4||25%||1.5||10%||0||65||7||21%|
|Simply Chex Choc Caramel (General Mills)||1.2 oz.||34||150||40||4.5||27%||1.5||9%||0||110||10||29%|
|Rice Krispies Treats (Kellogs)||1.3 oz.||37||150||30||3.5||20%||1||6%||0||170||12||32%|
|Chile Picante Corn Nuts (Kraft)||1.4 oz.||39||180||60||6||33%||1||5%||0||410||0||0%|
|Animal Snackers (Biscomerica)||2.125 oz.||60||194||40||4||21%||1||5%||0||100||14||23%|
|Cheddar Goldfish (Pepperidge Farm)||1.5 oz.||43||200||60||7||30%||2||9%||0||360||0||0%|
|Chocolate Chip Cookie (Buzz Strong )||2.0 oz.||57||200||60||6||30%||2||9%||0||200||19||33%|
|Chex Mix Honey Nut (General Mills)||1.75 oz.||49||210||60||7||29%||1||4%||0||230||8||16%|
|Blazin' Hot Peanuts (Kars)||1.5 oz.||43||240||190||21||79%||3.5||13%||0||550||3||7%|
|Salted Peanuts (Kars)||1.5 oz.||43||250||200||22||80%||3.5||13%||0||135||2||5%|
Zero trans-fats, no candy, no sugar as first ingredients, no items are FMNVs (foods of minimal nutritional value), guaranteeing a health-regulation compliant fundraiser!
The CalPak is a great alternative to candy fundraisers, and is fully compliant with all nutritional regulations. Start your easy healthy snack fundraiser today!
P.S. Order now to receive your fundraiser in 3-9 days! We provide FREE SHIPPING nationwide.
Fundraiser Selling Tips
- Get permission from the track, field, or stadium that your team plays at to sell delicious concession snacks
- Order the Calpak snack fundraiser from us.
- Receive your order in 3 – 9 business days.
- Set up a table(s) at the entrance on the big day and have two or more people to man each station.
- To sell even more, take the portable carrier packs to the stands during game time and sell them to those hungry people who can't take their eyes off the game!
- Sell each snack item for $1.00 and make up to 45% profit on each case!
Csf/nhs Lakewood High School raised $1,422.00 with CalPak Snacks fundraiser - Nov 22
Stevens High School Sophomore Class raised $3,160.00 with CalPak Snacks fundraiser - Nov 22
Sierra Vista Csf raised $2,230.00 with CalPak Snacks fundraiser - Sep 26
Drama Club raised $500.00 with CalPak Snacks fundraiser - Sep 15
Exeter Union High School raised $1,200.50 with CalPak Snacks fundraiser - Aug 26
Customer Reviews : CalPak Fundraiser
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 reviews
|| 1 ||
|Class of 2013 Sales,
February 15, 2011
Reviewer: Jamie Rowe from Class of 2013
October 21, 2010
Reviewer: Rita Woodall from AVID
May 03, 2010
Reviewer: Joy Holleran from Will C Wood High School Class of 2010