Spinners Spin-N-Give Fundraising Program
Spinners are an easy and fun way to collect donations. Supporters spin the arrow on your customized Spinner, then donate the amount the arrow points to. You then give them a coupon sheet worth $100 as a thank-you!
How It Works
- Order one customized Spinner with your group's name and logo printed on the cover (logo must be black and white). Each Spinner is the size of a standard DVD case and contains a spinning arrow which when spun, will land on various donation amounts ranging from $1.00 to $4.00. Order today to receive your Spinners Fundraiser in 2 to 7 business days (refer to map), free shipping!
- Invite friends, family and neighbors to spin the arrow two or more times for their donation amount.
- Give supporters a sheet of coupons worth over $100 from our national corporate sponsors as a "thank you" for their fundraising contribution. Each coupon sheet contains 12 coupons.
Spinners® is the World's First Re-Usable Fundraiser.
Earn an Average of $210 Per Group Member!
Earn up to 97.6% profit
No Money Up Front Needed
Supporters love it because they get $100 of coupons!
About the Coupons:
- Each Spinner contains 50 sheets of coupons - 1 for each donor who spins a minimum of 2 times.
- After the 2 spins, the fundraising member tears off 1 full sheet of coupons on the perforated edge and writes the donor's name and the amounts that were spun on the receipt portion that is left behind in the Spinner.
- The fundraising member then collects the total due in cash or a check made out to your group. The average donation is about $4.
- When your fundraiser is completed each member of your group will turn in their collected funds along with their Spinner and receipts. If all the coupons have been given out your Spinners® will produce an average of $210 in donations!
Pricing & ProfitSPINNERS BOX
- 1-9 Spinners: $30 Each
- 10+ Spinners: $25 Each
One of the best things about the Spinners® Fundraising Program is that once your fundraiser is completed you will be left with perfectly good Spinners® that you can use over and over for future fundraising events.
You simply need to refill your empty Spinners® with brand new coupons that have new expiration dates. We offer new coupon pads for as little as $5 per Spinner helping you earn a profit of *97.6% .
Simply choose an option below at the time of your order. If you plan on doing more fundraisers in the future we strongly suggest choosing option B or C for huge future savings.
Option A: Standard Program
When you initially purchase your Spinners® Fundraising games for our Standard low price of $25 each, all future refills can be purchased for only $10 per pad.
Option B: Spinners® Discount Club
Join our Spinners® Discount Club and save hundreds of dollars on future fundraisers. Simply purchase your Spinners® Fundraising games for $25 each and then pay a small membership fee of just $5 per game and you will be eligible to purchase coupon refills for only $5 each for the next 3 years! * Receive FREE Spinners to cover your cost of the Discount Club membership
Option C: Spinners® Discount Club Plus (Best Value)
This lifetime membership package is our best value. Join our Spinners® Discount Club Plus and save thousands of dollars on future fundraisers. Simply purchase your Spinners® Fundraising games for $25 each and then pay a small membership fee of just $7.50 per game and you will be eligible to purchase coupon refills for only $5 each for the lifetime of your product! * Receive FREE Spinners to cover your cost of the Discount Club Plus membership
Once all coupons have been given to the donors, each Spinner produces an average of $210 in donations. For example with 30 members, you will raise on average $6,300 of which $5,550 is your net profit. The following year or next fundraising campaign you will raise the same $6,300 however your net profit will be as much as $6,150!!
Customer Reviews : Spinners Fundraiser
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 reviews
|| 1 ||
|This is Fantastic,
February 17, 2008
Reviewer: Nannette J. from OpenDoor M.B. Church